Thursday, July 16, 2020

February 2019


Olivia is always drawing and coloring. She's definitely a crafty girl.

February 1, 2019

Olivia had been asking to go ice skating for a long time. I think she didn't realize how hard it would be but she still loved it.

February 2, 2019



My baby bump starting showing around 14 weeks.

February 3, 2019 (14+ weeks)

Olivia wasn't feeling good and stayed home from school. All she wanted to do was lay down all day poor girl.

February 4, 2019

The kids love the Lego store and so does Matt. He took them there for a Lego build. (I'm sad they don't do them anymore.)

February 5, 2019

I always like documenting some of the kid's school work they bring home. Ashton did this when they were learning about the amendments.

February 7, 2019

More of Olivia's crafting. She wanted this box to be a home for her animals.

February 7, 2019

By the next day she had covered it in pink paper, had me sew a pillow and blanket and colored different things to put around the box. She's always being creative and I love it.

February 8, 2019


Olivia's favorite thing to do in the snow is "snow moveel" (snow mobile). So cute when they're figuring out how to spell new words and sound them out.

February 8, 2019

I know I take too many pictures of sunsets but I love watching them.

February 8, 2019


Ashton made his own valentine's box and wanted to do a penguin. He did a great job and made it all on his own.

February 14, 2019

The kids were so cute and set the table for Valentine's evening. We had a fancy dinner at home of pot roast which the kids love.

February 14, 2019


I was in charge of the craft for Olivia's kindergarten class and we did these plate string hearts. I thought it would be simple but I think next time I need to do less holes so it's a shorter string. They would get the string tangled up quite a bit but it was still fun.


Olivia HATES losing teeth. She'll wait until it's barely hanging on and then we usually have to force her to let us pull it out with plenty of tears. Funny how different each kid is. Kaleb's never cared and would randomly pull out teeth without us even knowing he had a loose tooth. Ashton at first was scared but soon realized it wasn't a big deal and pulls his own out. Olivia on the other hand not only is scared for the pain she hates the feeling of then tooth missing after on top of any pain. She's always smiles after though and writes the cutest notes to the tooth fairy.

February 20, 2019

I have so many pictures of Olivia in this spot at Target. She's always asking me to take her picture here. :)


While Matt went to get the snowmobile from the cabin where it was parked the kids played on the sleds around the parking lot. I, on the other hand, stayed in the warm car and watched.

February 23, 2019

There was a lot of snow up there this year. The fire pit area has a tall table that you can kind of see off to the left that's completely buried.


It took a long time to make a path to the door from the road but the kids love sledding and playing in all that snow.


Another dramatic tooth pulling but she survived!

February 27, 2019

Kind of hard to read but it says "Dear the tooth fairy I want to or three dollars from Olivia thanks."




No comments: