Thursday, January 5, 2017

March 2016

 Olivia and I are always having fun playing with toys at the apartment during the day. She loves this Mickey racetrack that we've had forever. She also loved whatever red drink she must have had that's all over her face!

March 1, 2016

Every year on Dr. Seuss' birthday our school has a donuts/reading activity before school starts. The kids always like going.

March 2, 2016 

Kaleb doesn't like to cooperate very often when taking pictures. :)


Matt went up to the cabin to park the snowmobile on our lot since many of the roads didn't have much snow left on them.

March 5, 2016

We had fun playing at a park later that night. Olivia liked to spin in these buckets. (I need to take out the Chewbacca audio. :) )

March 5, 2016


Kaleb's class earned spirit day (they have different ones each month that each class has to earn to participate) and it was dress as a super hero day. So apparently he was Thor along with his Duck Dynasty wig and beard.

March 11, 2016

We love going to Crystal Hot Springs and we spent much of the day up there along with my aunt, parents and sister and I guess my skin wasn't used to not having any sun all winter long.

March 19, 2016

Olivia has a play kitchen at the apartment (we were given) and also one at home and she LOVES to cook food for anyone who will eat it! Everyday she's cooking something. This day she kept bringing me different dishes to try. One day I know I'll miss this so I enjoy playing kitchen with her.

March 21, 2016

I finally ordered off of eBay knockoff curlformers (much cheaper) and tried them out on Olivia. I bought the extra long and widest size they have.

March 21, 2016

She wanted to check them out in Kaleb's bathroom after I put them in.


I wasn't sure how well she would sleep in them since I've heard they aren't very comfortable but she didn't seem to mind but it was awkward laying down on them to her at first. This was right after taking them out. They worked really well for no heat curls that last but they can be hard to put in sometimes. Usually if I have to big of a section of hair. I still occasionally use them but most of the time it's quicker and I like the results more of using a curling wand on her hair.

March 22, 2016

Olivia drew me a picture of a rainbow.

March 22, 2016

This girl and her selfies. That's probably the thing I have the most of on my phone.

March 23, 2016

I went with Ashton's class to the nature center on a field trip. It was fun and the kids in his class are great kids. 

March 24, 2016

I always love when the tulips pop up even though it's usually the beginning of February and they end up getting snowed on. Our smaller orange tulips came up later and were really pretty.

March 25, 2016

The Easter bunny came to our house and left the kids some goodies in their buckets.

 March 26, 2016

I think the Easter bunny was trying to disguise Darth Vader with the baby bunnies.


The kids were excited to check out their goodies.


The Easter bunny always tells us how many eggs there are so we know that all of them are accounted for and without fail there are always a couple that don't get found. You would think since they're all hidden in just the living room we could find them all but nope. It's okay though because the kids, or Matt and I, don't mind finding surprise treats throughout the year.



At after dinner it was time for my aunt and uncles infamous 300+ egg hunt. The kids love it and always come away with more candy than they'll ever eat.






Olivia was perfectly happy coloring eggs with crayons and stickers and we were happy not to deal with the mess that comes with dying them.


My brother loves drones so the guys were playing around with one of his new drones he brought.


So much concentration. We had a great Easter with family!


No comments: