Friday, January 13, 2017

April 2016

Matt took me on a date dancing at the Westerner. We had a blast and have enjoyed dancing many times since.

April 1, 2016

The sky was amazing on this evening. This was looking to the East mountains.

April 4, 2016

And at the same time this is what it looked like to the West.


I always love taking pictures of our fruit trees in the spring when the blossoms are out.

April 6, 2016

This cute girl is all about accessories.

April 8, 2016

I loved the concentrating tongue.

April 8, 2016

That night we went to a Bee's game with free tickets Matt had from work. My sister joined us too.

April 8, 2016


Matt took Olivia to the other side of the stadium so Olivia could ride the train since she wasn't in to the game. He sent me this picture letting me know how bright my neon orange shirt was and that he could spot me from across the stadium.


This was the best part according to Olivia. This and the kettle corn.


We ended the night with Leatherby's, one of our favorites. 


Always hard to get a picture with the boys.


At least Matt cooperated. :)


The next day the boys all went out to shoot in Tooele. Ashton enjoyed shooting the Gatorade bottles Matt had spray painted orange.

April 9, 2016

Kaleb enjoys shooting just about anything.


Olivia wanted me to take her picture in her new hat. Such a little model.

April 9, 2016

She thought she was hilarious for doing this with her apple slice.

 April 20, 2016

We went over to walk around Wheeler Farm and check out the animals and play on the playground.

April 30, 2016

The lilac's smelled so good.


And I loved the look of this type of lilac. I would love a bush like this in my yard.


Then we stopped at Macey's for an ice cream cone.


This was the first month I didn't use my actual point and shoot camera at all. My blog posts are usually a combination of my phone, my camera and Matt's phone pictures but with finally having a phone with a decent camera I was less likely to pull out my actual camera. There are still times I prefer my actual camera but I find I'm not caring as much. I know for most people that's all they have used for a long time but I'm the one who drags my feet on stuff like this. I was the last person to switch from a film camera to a digital camera too!

No comments: