Thursday, March 28, 2019

December 2018

We started off December with the Festival of Trees with friends. Olivia loved this My Little Pony Tree and it was still for sale. Too bad I didn't have an extra $5,000 laying around to get it. :)

December 1, 2018

The boys went off on their own and enjoyed the concessions the most but Olivia loved looking at all of the trees. 


There were some pretty amazing gingerbread houses too.



Cousins Austin and Victoria came over to play and Austin wasted no time dressing up.

December 3, 2018

Victoria loved coloring and playing with the kitchen.


While stopped at the light Santa pulled up next to us. Olivia thought that was pretty awesome.

December 8, 2018

On December 11th we had an appointment at the IVF Clinic for an ultrasound. I had been worried about the embryo splitting because my numbers were so high even for twin levels but thankfully there was just one baby in there. We were officially discharged from the IVF clinic and I made my next appointment with my regular ob. Crazy to see all of the appointments and the year that led up to this point. We started with my first appointment in January and in December I was finally pregnant. Although in December all I could think about was how far away August 3rd seemed. I guess when it took a year to get to this point and we still had 8 months left it seems so far out. Thankfully it's been flying by though!

December 11, 2018

Olivia had her winter dance recital and they danced to Peppermint Winter.

December 15, 2018


I was off to the side of the stage for the first performance so I took advantage of being so close and took some pictures since from the audience they never turn out very good.



She always practices smiling when she dances so that she smiles during the performance and I love seeing her big grin the whole time.



Posing for the camera between shows.




Kaleb is in a 3-D Art class at school and has done some pretty cool projects. These were 2 of his clay projects.

December 23, 2018


This girl was so excited for Christmas to come. She loves all holidays and any reason to decorate, celebrate or have fun!

December 23, 2018

I usually host Christmas Eve and this year we had Clam Chowder and Rolls, some appetizers, fruit and dessert. I also only took 4 pictures really quick during our gift exchange and then didn't touch my camera all night.

December 24, 2018


I love how excited the kids get to leave out treats for Santa and the reindeer. Ashton and Olivia both had notes they left for him too.


Ashton thought he might get lucky if he asked for a phone last minute. Unfortunately Santa thinks he's still too young for that! :)




Santa came and ate all the food he could!



We're lucky and our kids like their sleep so they don't usually stay up really late or wake up super early. I think they were up around 7:30 excited to see what was in their stockings.

December 25, 2018

Olivia really wanted an American Girl Doll. Luckily, she doesn't know the difference between the actual brand of dolls since actual American Girl Dolls are ridiculously expensive. It has been her favorite present since Christmas too and she plays with it everyday.


Kaleb didn't want anything which made Santa's job tough. He did find a couple things he wanted like his snow hat, a wooden watch and some games.


 He's all about soft things and being comfy.


Ashton is our military guy. He reads books all about wars, soldiers, etc. and loves all things to do with World War II. Inside the ammo box he got was a grenade. He was pretty excited. He also got an air soft rifle he really wanted.





It was a great Christmas morning. While we opened presents the breakfast casseroles I had made the night before were cooking and my parents and sister came over for breakfast. Typically after a couple of hours of playing games and hanging out we're all wiped out and the adults all take a nap until it's time to go to Christmas dinner at my aunt and uncles house.

Matt took the kids to a ninja type obstacle course on one of his days off. The kids loved and and were sore the next day!

December 31, 2018








No comments: