Tuesday, March 27, 2018

May 2017

Matt went with Olivia on her field trip to the zoo. She was so excited for this field trip.

May 2, 2017

Matt did a great job at taking pictures too!



I loved looking at their selfies that they took. She has Matt wrapped around her finger, along with the rest of us!




Her last dance day we were able to observe what they had learned. Here they were hopping like a bunny.

May 3, 2017

Whenever it's time to free dance she always goes over to the mirrors to watch herself dance. She takes it very seriously.


Miss Amy was a great teacher and Olivia always looked forward to dance class each week.


Matt ordered some art for his office. One is a picture of Antelope Canyon where we had just gone and the other is of Havasu Falls at Havasupai which we love.

May 4, 2017

Late Friday night I left on a red eye flight to pick up my nephew from Florida. I slept about an hour was all and so I was tired but still wanted to do stuff that day while I was there. My sister-in-law picked me up around 6am and we went to breakfast and to all of the Disney outlet stores around Disneyworld. The Lego store always has neat displays and I liked this one of the seven dwarves the most.

May 6, 2017

Christian loved building the cars to race with the Lego's. Our flight left around 7pm that night (yes, I was in Florida for only 12 hours) and so after getting dinner we headed to the airport to fly back to Utah. Christian did great on the flight, he watched Cars 2 and played with toys. He fell asleep right as we were landing which was okay with me because I was feeling really motion sick and had to find the bag in the seat in front of me. :( I think pretty much no sleep for 36 hours was catching up with me. My brother met us at the airport and I was definitely read for bed!


The Saturday I was in Florida was my nephew Austin's birthday party. Olivia had fun test driving Austin's new car.

May 6, 2017 

Christian had just had a birthday a week before and so at Sunday dinner we celebrated Austin and Christian's birthdays. Austin was so shy when we all started singing.

May 7, 2017

I like how Christian is trying to help blow out his candle.


I think there are 3 sleep mask pictures in this post but I think after this I didn't go so crazy taking pictures of Olivia all the time sleeping. She stole my sleep mask that I got on the plane going to Florida and wanted to try it out.

May 9, 2017

Everyone says how Olivia is a mini me except that she's much more girly. I couldn't agree more. She loves makeup, jewelry, purses and dressing up more than I ever did. I still liked dressing up and playing with barbies but she's definitely more girly than I ever was.

May 10, 2017

My niece Victoria was born and I was able to go to the hospital to see her. She was under the bilirubin lights at the time but was still cute as ever!

May 10, 2017

For Matt's birthday we went out to get dessert but I'm not sure where, if I had to guess I would say Leatherby's or Roxberry because those are his favorites.

May 15, 2017

She just looked too cute in her mermaid blanket and bunny sleep mask that I had to document it.

May 16, 2017

Murray School District celebrated 100 years with a cultural celebration. Every elementary school had different dances from different countries that they learned. There were a ton of kids there but it was fun to watch the dance he learned since I know they worked hard on learning it.

May 18, 2018


We love seeing moose and deer at the cabin.

May 20, 2017

My mom's ward had a paint night for their relief society activity so my sister and I went too.

May 23, 2017

Olivia had her preschool graduation and she loved singing and dancing to all of the songs.

May 25, 2017


They usually recite a poem in pairs that they learned during the year but since there was an odd number of kids Olivia volunteered to do it alone. She did the October poem Jack-o-lantern and did a great job.



Mrs. Lorie and Avery are the best preschool teachers!




This is one of my friend's boys, Owen. They like being in the same preschool class.


That night was pack meeting at Wheeler Farm. We went on the wagon ride and had a picnic dinner of Little Ceasar's! We had to rush to soccer games so we weren't able to stay for too long.



Olivia has some games where she likes to run after the ball and play and other games where she's okay just socializing. We'll see how the next season goes, she's definitely not into sports yet.

May 25, 2017

I had fun coaching again and this age is so fun to watch. It's hard though because I miss so many of Ashton and Kaleb's games when I'm coaching so I try to only coach every other season for that reason.


Olivia with her friend Tayvia.


Kaleb had the same coach who does a great job with the kids. He's very encouraging and doesn't get worked up like some of the other coaches in the older age groups can get.


Ashton is definitely a soccer player all the way. He loves it and doesn't care about doing any other sport unlike Kaleb who did baseball, football and some basketball. Ashton plays soccer at almost every recess and has a group of friends that all play together. Eventually we might put him in competitive soccer but it's a huge time and money commitment and I think kids also need time to just be kids and not have every spare minute planned out for them.



When my brother was working I would watch Christian at the apartment and Olivia loved having a cousin to have tea parties with.

May 26, 2017

For Memorial weekend we went up to the cabin for a couple nights and came back on Sunday in time for church. Saturday we went on a hike above the reservoir .
May 27, 2017

Olivia and I were usually in the back of the pack because she kept finding new hiking sticks and dandelions.


This is where the fire was the year before and so all of a sudden you hit the area that was burned and it looked like this.


Kaleb was playing with some of the burned wood charcoal and he didn't realize he had wiped his nose. I took a picture after I told him he had a black streak on his face.




Olivia loves her brother's and loves doing whatever they're doing.


Spending time as a family at the cabin is definitely one of my favorite things to do.


I thought this was funny because Olivia had put one of the straps under her chin to hold the mask on. (I promise you won't have to see so many sleep mask pictures anymore!)

May 29, 2017


No comments: